Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Record of Faith

I have always enjoyed writing and keeping journals and have found that the best stories to go back and read are the positive ones. I often want to write of my positive and uplifting experiences on my
personal and family blog but I am afraid readers may think I'm sappy or self righteous. But it keeps on coming back to me that I need to do it anyway. I once had a blessing (prayer) given to me that said I would keep a record of faith promoting experience's and my children and their children would benefit from it. So here is my attempt to do that. But I want to take a step further!! I want to hear all of your uplifting stories as well. So send them to me with or without your name and I will post them. This will be blog of all of our moments where at the end of the day we can say it was happy and all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment